Sunday, January 2, 2011
14 weeks Baby!
I am officially at 14 weeks! It is so cool to be in the second trimester. . . I just feel like I am getting so much closer! In 6 weeks they will be able to tell if it is a boy or girl! Well, at 11 weeks I had an ultrasound and here are the results! The baby weighed 2 ounces and the computer decided that I am due June 24th instead of July 1st. I heard that the doctor usually just sticks with the initial due date. As far as the rest of the calculations go. . . I have no idea what they mean! I was so excited about how well the ultrasound turned out because I remember looking at the ones my mom would bring home of my siblings when I was young and I could never tell what was what! My MIL says he has Mattie boy's nose, and others have decided the baby is a girl because it looks like she/he has a ponytail. To me it looks like the baby is kickin' back on a nice summer day! As my MIL would call it, "WOMB SERVICE." She is always talking about how Mattie boy never moved when he was in the womb and didn't want to come out--that is when she came up with "womb service." That always gives me a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute! Can't wait to find out...
ReplyDelete