Saturday, December 4, 2010

11 weeks!

Hmm. . . 11 weeks sounds like nothing, but that means I am one week away from 3 months!  We finally got our dshs and made an appointment.  Geez, that only took 2 months--talk about SLOW.  We have the first appointment on Tuesday and another scheduled for the 13th.  I am so excited to finally get to know how our baby is doing. I still have had it pretty easy. . . I only get nauseous when I get a headache or if I haven't eaten in the last 3-4 hours.  I also haven't had any drastic mood swings.  I was talking to Mattie Boy about that today and he said, "it's VERY NICE."  I agree!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats!!!!!!!! We can't wait to hear more about your life together! And our closest friends here are heading to Ft. Lewis (we're going to Ft. Bliss in El Paso TX) so we'll definitely be heading to your neck of the woods sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete