Friday, January 21, 2011

Flutter

    Yesterday, I felt the baby move for the first time!  I was sitting in the computer chair and I leaned forward to grab something and I felt a little flutter in my tummy!  That was very exciting!
    Also, in 11 days I have my next ultrasound and they said they would be able to tell the gender!  That will be when I am 18 1/2 weeks!  We are so excited!  So, in 11 days we will be posting!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE when I can finally feel the baby move, it's so exciting! And I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Oh, and it would be totally awesome if you have them on my birthday- June 22. It's pretty much the best day to have a birthday ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind having the baby 8 days early! My sister's birthday is on the 21st (summer solstice)! We are very excited too! I think I have Matt beat, but he is also really really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Ultrasounds are the best. I had one yesterday to check position, but by this time they're so huge its only blobs. I gave Jordan the photos and he said,"what the heck is this?" LOL. I can't wait to find out what you're having-hopefully the little one is cooperative and doesn't hide it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! I will just die if they can't see it and I have to go in later on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo!!! So very exciting! I LOVE knowing there's someone wiggling around in there... its crazy too! I'm so excited to know what you are having! :D

    ReplyDelete