Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Parts of da Nursery. . .


Well, the nursery is not quite done. . . I am still waiting on my wonderful mother who so willingly volunteered to paint the changing table, night stand and rocking chair.  All of which really needed a paint job!  All three were free!  So, I will show you a few elements of the nursery! 
I made the mobile! I am very proud of myself!
My mom painted the cradle as well!  She also made the cute bedding--the bumpers, the sheets, the quilt--EVERYTHING!  Isn't she amazing!  I went with her to the store to pick out the fabrics. . . that is all I contributed!  Matt drew the turtle and my mom turned it into an applique!

Here is me @ 37 weeks. . . and two days to be precise!  
He just had to take this one!

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! Come over and decorate my house! It looks so boyish and adorable. I can't wait to get the announcement email---I better be on that list! :) With a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You should do Joe's room:) I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nursery! It looks great! Sounds like the big day could be any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Yes, Chels of course you will get an email!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you all had a little part in it and your Mom is so sweet to do all that! Turned out so cute!

    On a different note, I can help you get a cute font. Go to your dashboard and click on "design." Then click on "Template Designer." Next, click on "Advanced." It should bring up choices for texts under "page text." Good luck... hope it works for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Such a cute little room, now you're ready right?! Can't wait to see pictures of your little Sterling when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete