I asked my cousin Kevin to film the daddy daughter dance at the wedding. . . unfortunately, he missed me and my dad dancing, but got the rest of it. Also, we had a malfunction with the music. . . I accidentally did not switch the ipod off of shuffle, so it did not play in the right order! My dad and I danced to a slow sappy song, then about a minute into it, Josh was supposed to come and kick him out and dance to "White and Nerdy." Then after 30 seconds Andrew, then Brett, then the girls. But it was all out of order. At the very end my daddy was supposed to come back in and finish up the last minute of the song we started! Nothing went the way it was supposed to that day!
This is so fun to see, especially since we missed out! We are moving at the end of the month! Can't wait to see you + family.
ReplyDelete