Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sterling

It's a boy!
Sterling Scott Rambo
Yes. . . I know we are over-eager parents!
He was playing footsie with himself during the ultrasound!  It was so awesome to actually see the baby move!

Sterling is a contortionist.  He was pretty much bent in half!  His feet were up by his head


The funny thing is that I thought that it would be hard for them to see the gender, especially since I am only  18 1/2 weeks. . . but the first thing she said was. . . "there's the scrotum, and there's the other side of the scrotum."  She said scrotum like 3 times. . . and then I said, "oh, so we are having a boy."  Yes, I know, I am a dork.  I was in shock, okay!!

So, right after I decided that we had to go pick out some cute boy clothes!  I had a $20 gift certificate for Target (just because I registered there)!  We hit the clearance rack!

Obviously, we are very excited for Sterling to join our family!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the name Sterling. We might have to steal it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I really like the names you chose. I bet you two are so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys are THE BEST!!! Can't wait to see the little ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!! So happy for you guys! I also love his name... although I really thought you should go with Sylvester Stallone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Angela! Yes, we get that one a lot! We have also been told to name him John. Apparently that is Sylvester's name in the movie (I have never seen it before)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, either way he will have the same initials- LOL!! ;) PS- I've never seen it either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's so exciting. Little boys are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete