Monday, March 14, 2011

25 weeks!

     Right now I am at 25 weeks--just 15 to go!  Time is not going by fast enough. . . yet I cannot believe that I am 6 months along! Mattie boy and I signed up for Delivery classes (or whatever you call them)!  Doctor says everything seems to be going great.  So far, everything has been fairly easy during my pregnancy.  The only problem I have is that my sciatic nerve is flaring up, and it seems to get worse every day.  The doctor suggested that I buy a pregnancy support belt, like the one below. . .

    I am not sure if I want to buy this yet, because I do not know if it will actually help with my sciatica.  So, if anyone has experienced this or knows someone who has. . . please share some advice with me!

    Anyways, here are some pics of me at 23 weeks!


4 comments:

  1. Aww you are so cute! Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, lovely sciatic nerve! I get that with every pregnancy, sometimes worse than others. I helps me is to sit on the floor (if possible) and stretch that leg. But I would look online for different suggestions and see what works for you. So excited for you guys to have your first bundle of JOY! Saw your parents, Kiley and Tyler at Joe's Court of Honor, it was great to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could have come! That would have been fun to see everyone! They were all talking about how they held the babies!!! Does Melissa have a blog??? My wonderful husband gives me a back massage every night! That usually helps the pain go away for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a problem with my sciatic nerve in one pregnancy. It was really painful. I remember hardly being able to make it to the bathroom during the worst time. If I turned my leg in the slightest it killed me. I cried all the way there. If I remember correctly it went away as I got closer to my due date though. Hopefully, yours will too. I was also worried that I would have it during my next pregnancy but I only had it for that one. Thank goodness!!! It was awful. I think it was worse when I was on my feet for too long. If I did too much one day I'd pay for it the next. So take a break often.

    ReplyDelete