Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maui


Here are a few pics from our honeymoon in Maui, Hawaii!  We had so much fun!  They were in the middle of a drought, so it was not as pretty as I was expecting!  It was still pretty.  My hair did crazy things in that humidity!
Sugar Cane fields!

Vietnamese Cuisine!
We ate here twice because it was so good and the owners were so kind and generous!

At the aquarium

We stopped at a beach and parked and this was in front of us! Creepy.

The Baby Burger: 32 ounces
If you eat this in 10 minutes-- it's free!
Mattie Boy got really close. . .there goes $30

Monkey man 

Not looking so good

Yes, this was in our Hotel. . . luckily he did not find it in the room.  
Later that night I found a cockroach. . . disgusting.  I was going to smash it of course
but Mattie boy wanted to release it into the hallway. . . I had him take it further away from our room!

1 comment:

  1. Looks AMAZING!! That's funny they were in a drought! Oh well. The aquarium looks awesome:) I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete