Thursday, December 5, 2013




This cutie is 8 months old today!  he has 1 tooth and 2 coming in!  He loves "crawling" all over the house and eating everything in sight, which keeps me on my toes!  His crawl is half army crawl and half normal crawl...kinda weird!  He is up on his knees, but still uses his forearms.  That doesn't slow him down though!


"Helping" me make homemade gluten-free  brownies and "cleaning up" afterwards!  He loves helping me stir and put things in the bowl when making muffins, cake and cookies.  But, as you can see, his favorite part is eating the dough!


This is what the boys did while I made food for Thanksgiving!  It is always nice to cook without someone crying, grabbing your legs or trying to push you out of the kitchen!  :)

 Sterling likes to sleep with his panda pillow, pig, bunny, bear, silky blankie and I spy blankie.

Poppy watched the boys while my mom and I went shopping!!!  Thanks dad!

Dad did this to all of the kids in my fam, and is continuing the tradition with the grandchildren.  Good thing I trust him!  My parents came the day after Thanksgiving, I of course forgot to get a pic of the boys with my mom :(  We loved having them here though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment