Halloween
We went as an inter-racial couple at our ward party. That was fun!
I made Cheddar Broccoli soup in hopes that Sterfry would eat it if it was in a pumpkin bread bowl! I was wrong, he just poked at it with his spoon.
None for Mr. Max ... sorry!
Trick-or-Treating! Just pulled Max around in the wagon while we made the rounds!
We went with some friends from church, and were so glad that we did, there were 3 other 2-year-olds!
Every time Sterfry got candy, he would pull it out and look at it until I told him to put it back in the bucket! He wouldn't say "Trick-or-treat," but he wasn't afraid and didn't hesitate to take candy!
Max loved being pulled around in the wagon that great grandma got him!
Sterfry got too tired and got back in the wagon!

No comments:
Post a Comment