Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gettin' BIG

My baby cakes is growing way too fast :(   He is already 2 months!  




Below is the most recent I have of him!

We took a trip to Seattle to see my old roommate from BYU!  It was so good to see her and her family!  They sure showed us a great time!  We went to an Asian Market called Uwajimaya's.  Matty Boy was in HEAVEN!!!  Then we went to Pike's Place, which was intense!  So much stuff!  That night we had girls night while the boys babysat the kids!  Should have taken my camera. . .darn!  Of course, we had frozen yogurt!  We are looking forward to showing them the vast diverse wonders down here! ;)










7 comments:

  1. Woot. Woot. SO. MUCH. FUN. Thanks again for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little face!!!! So cute! I'm heading to Seattle this October with the boys (Rob couldn't get leave) and a visit to you guys is on the agenda! I'll have to email you the dates and stuff so we can make a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I'm so sad we couldn't be there too! I guess we'll just have to find a way to make it half way across the world for cheap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love seeing Sterling in person and on your blog while I'm out of town. I'm already thinking...Superman for Halloween? The "S" is all built in and everything! Thanks for sharing your cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristie, I would, but Matt hates Superman. . .he would never have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sterling is really growing fast. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete