Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I can't wait that long. . .

     Well, right now I am 30.5 weeks. . . that means I have 9.5 weeks to go.  I am pretty sure it is going to be the longest 9.5 weeks of my life.  Why can't time go by any faster!?!?
     I just found this picture in our documents. . . Mattie boy must be thinking that Sterling will look like this!  He wants him to have my blue eyes.  

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Not much longer now sista! You got this! Can't wait to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys are really having a baby!!!! I'm so excited!! And don't worry, right now it feels like forever but in 9.5 weeks you'll wonder where that time went:) I hope the rest of the pregnancy and the labor and delivery are smooth and normal. You guys are going to be awesome parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate you- you are so gorgeous pregnant! Sterling is going to be so adorable- I can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete