Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The truth finally comes out. . . I am pregnant!

As of yesterday, my husband and I cannot hold it in any longer!  You know me. . . I can't keep a secret very long!  I am 8.5 weeks along!  I have not been able to see the doctor yet though :(  We are awaiting our medical coupon from DSHS because we are poor and have no insurance!

So far I have been lucky and have not been too sick!  The worst I get is a headache with a slight naseous feeling.  My mother-in-law says, "Well, I hope you get sick, because according to Dr. Oz, that means that you have all the right hormones buildin' up in your body."  I still find myself being just fine with the way I feel!  Oh, the worst so far is that I am SO LAZY.  I never have motivation to do anything, I always have to drag my feet.  Hopefully this will not end all 9 months!

Apparently, this is what my baby should look like right now (8 weeks).

Coming soon:  Photos of the Rambo Apartment!

3 comments:

  1. For morning sickness I've only ever had that constant nausea feeling too. It stinks because you feel like if you could throw up you'd feel better but you can't. Yuck. Mine only lasts about 3 weeks and then it's gone and I've never had a problem with my pregnancies. I always joke with J that my body is already used to crazy, fluctuating hormones! :) Congrats! (I'm secretly hoping its a girl so she can marry Gray...just kidding...if its a boy then he can be Gray's missionary companion!)And I have NO motivation either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling my mom the other day that my body is used to fluctuating hormones because of my thyroid! We really want a girl, so she can definitely marry Gray! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! I saw your blog link of facebook! It's always nice finding someone new to read about! lol Congrats on the big news. I'm so excited for you! You're going to be a great mommy. It's so much fun!!! Keep posting and I'll keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete