Wednesday, November 24, 2010

10 Weeks, Baby!

  Well, technically I am not 10 weeks until Friday. . . but I decided that there is no point in putting 9 weeks up when it will be over in 2 days!  Besides, that saves me time!
   No, I have not gone to the doctor's office yet.  We are still waiting on DSHS to send us our coupon/card thingy.  I am getting a little anxious, but I called them today and they said that it should be done next week.  Man, they are SLOW.  Today, I nearly fainted while I was giving my husband a haircut.  I felt nauseous (which isn't too uncommon, so I didn't think about it), then I started sweating and getting light-headed.  Luckily I was nearly done with the haircut, so I just sat down.  Don't worry, I survived!  Apparently this is very common in pregnancies--at least that is what it said in "What to expect when you're expecting."  I love that book!  It has calmed my nerves a few times!
  I have some exciting news (for us anyways)!  Tonight, my wonderful husband and I heard the baby's heartbeat!  It was so incredible!  We used the stethoscope on my blood pressure cuff.

                      
Can you believe that is inside of me?
I am so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment