On our way back from dropping Uncle Brett of at the airport, we went to check out Farm Country! Sterfry rode a pony for the first time! I had to force him on, and he actually would not sit on the first pony (the tallest one), so I took him to the smallest one and barely got him to stay on. But, once he was sitting completely, he fell in love! He was even petting the pony before they started to move. When it was over, he said, "two, GO," which is his version of 1, 2, 3, GO. When I took him off, he was of course heart broken and for the next 10 minutes whenever we put him down he tried to run back to the ponies!
Sterfry finally started eating with a fork and spoon more. He used to ditch them after the first bite, but now he makes it most of the way! Thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment