Thursday, May 3, 2012

Batman!

Happy Birthday to my fantabulous husband!
I threw a surprise Batman Birthday party for Matty Boy!  He had NO idea it was coming!
(sorry, the pics turned out a little blurry : / )


The Guests! 





 Uncle S. was trying to play it cool!

 Ster-Fry was dressed up like a "crime lord"

"Two-Face" the cookie.  We also played pin the logo on batman, and Riddler's Riddles!
I was going to frost the batman logo onto the cake...but I ran out of time, and the frosting was NOT working with me!  

Matt really enjoyed himself! Thank you to all who came--you made the party!  We were sad we missed out on the L family, but someone is a little too preggo to travel!  

1 comment:

  1. Saweet! So sad we missed all the fun. Look at you pulling off an awesome party. Matt is worth it all. What a great family!

    ReplyDelete