Tuesday, February 21, 2012

family photos, hair, japanese gardens and more...

First of all, here is a link to our family photos:
http://www.SearsPhotos.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=d21950b5-b620-42c4-b6a6-c6396d3888b3
Enjoy

Next, my wonderful friend came for my birthday with her cute little family!  She got me some much needed hair stuff!!                                     


 Then, I tried this hairdo-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAV-ytfeRKE&feature=player_embedded

And, it looks nothing like it!  I think I need to use more product on these dos!  I will try another one soon!!


For Presidents Day, we went to the Japanese Gardens with my fam.










For your entertainment!









5 comments:

  1. SO cute! I loved the family pictures, they all turned out really well. Good luck with the hair next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lil man is such a rockstar. I miss him and you! I'm with Kerry, keep up the hair-DOs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family pics! Sterling is such a little man, so cute! And I love the last pic you posted of him and Matt, both grinning, that's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest little family! LOVE your pictures! So stinkin' cute!

    P.S. I <3 U! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was quite the bauch schmerzin of a time!

    ReplyDelete